VAPOR-PROOF KS-100A CONTROL PAD
ATTENTION: Only Vapor-Proof Control Pad can be safely installed inside or outside the steam room where is easy to operate.
TURKU KS-100A CONTROL PAD SPECIFICATION:
- CONTROL PAD TYPE - VAPOR-PROOF;
- CONTROLLING TIME RANGE (MIN) - 01~60 or NON-STOP;
- TEMPERATURE CONTROLLING RANGE (F) – 95-131;
CONTROL PANEL DISPLAY
- Temperature: The upper LCD will display the room temperature measured by the temperature sensor in the range of 43F-140F.
- Setting Time: The lower LCD will display the remaining Steam Cycle Time. When set to Non-stop mode, the lower LCD will display “CH”, or you could set the Steam Cycle Time in a range of 1-60 minutes. The factory default setting time is 45 minutes.
- Heating: Indicated by the LED on the right of the panel with label “ ”.
- Heat Preserving: Indicated by the LED on the right of the panel with label “ ”. Once room temperature reaches user-set value, all heating elements shut off and the system is under heat preserving mode.
- External Light: Indicated by the LED with label “ ”
FUNCTION BUTTONS AND OPERATION.
ON/OFF: Pressing the ON/OFF button will switch the steam generator on. Generator will feed in water and start to heat up automatically. When restored from power interruption or first-time use, system will adapt the default temperature and time setting. The system will remember the previous temperature and time settings after a normal shut down. Press ON/OFF again will shut down the steam generator. The generator will drain out water automatically if equipped with the auto-drain system.
SET BUTTON: Change Temperature or Steam Cycle Time settings.
LIGHT ON/OFF BUTTON: Switch for the external light. The button can be used as the switch for the external light when the light is correctly connected to the steam generator.
UP BUTTON: Increase the temperature or time.
DOWN BUTTON: Decrease the temperature or time