FULL SET: 9KW SHOWER STEAM GENERATOR WITH EXTERNAL SL-SERIES CONTROL PAD, STEAM HEAD, AND MANUAL DRAIN VALVETK90 -9KW FULLY EQUIPPED RESIDENTIAL STEAM GENERATOR SET INCLUDES:
- 9KW 240V TURKU STEAM GENERATOR;
- EXTERNAL DIGITAL SL-SERIES CONTROLLER;
- STEAM HEAD WITH AROMA OIL RESERVOIR;
- MANUAL DRAIN VALVE;
- SAFETY PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE;
- CONTROLLER & THERMOSTAT CONNECTION WIRES;
- INSTALLATION AND OPERATION GUIDE.
TURKU TK90 SHOWER STEAM GENERATOR SPECIFICATION:
MODEL - TK90
ADJUSTED ROOM VOLUME** - 335Cu.Ft
SELF-DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM SUPPORT - YES
AUTO FILLING SUPPORT -YES
AUTO WATER SUPPLEMENTING SUPPORT - YES
AUTO DRAIN SYSTEM SUPPORT - NO
WATER INLET ELECTROMAGNETIC VALVE - BRASS
STEAM HEAD - INCLUDED
POWER - 9KW
VOLTAGE - 240V
STEAM GENERATOR DIMENSION -17½×7¼×12¼ inch
TURKU SL-SERIES CONTROL PAD SPECIFICATION:
- CONTROL PAD TYPE - EXTERNAL;
- TIME CONTROLLING RANGE - 01~60 MIN
- TEMPERATURE CONTROLLING RANGE – 95-131F;
- CONTROLLER CONNECTION WIRE – 16 ft;
- THERMOSTAT CONNECTION WIRE – 10 ft;
- CONTROLLER DIMENSION - 4×7×¾ inch
**STEAM GENERATOR SIZING
1) Measure length, width & height in feet of the steam/shower or tub/shower:
Multiply the Length _____ x Width _____ x Height _____ = Room Volume
2) Adjustments to Room Volume:
For Ceramic Tile thin set, acrylic or fiberglass +0%
For Ceramic Tile mortar bed or cement board backing +20%
For Cast iron tub +20%
For Each glass block wall or exterior wall ( if freezing is possible) +10%
For Natural stones ( Marble, granite, slate) +100%
3) Add all figures above to obtain the Total Room Volume required = Total Adjusted Room Volume.
AUTO FILLING: electromagnetic inlet valve will open automatically once the system is started and fill in with water automatically until the water level reaches the maximum level.
If the water level is still lower than the minimum required level 10 minutes after the start, it indicates faults of the water supply system, so all heating elements will turn off automatically.
AUTO HEATING BY SECTIONS: generator will compare the measured room temperature with the setting temperature and then decides the number of working heating elements.
AUTO WATER SUPPLEMENTING: if the water level is lower than the required level during operation, auto water supplementing function will be ON and will open the inlet valve. Once the water level reaches the required level, auto water supplementing function turns OFF automatically. If water level is lower than the required level 3 minute after the water supplementing order is given, it indicates faults of the water supply system, all heating elements will turn off.