FULL SET: SPECIAL EDITION 12KW STEAM GENERATOR WITH EXTERNAL CONTROL PAD, STEAM HEAD, AND AUTO DRAIN SYSTEM INSTALLED (!)BRAND NEW SPECIAL EDITION RX120i FULLY EQUIPPED RESIDENTIAL STEAM GENERATOR SET INCLUDES:
- 12KW SPECIAL EDITION TURKU STEAM GENERATOR;
- EXTERNAL DIGITAL LE-SERIES CONTROLLER;
- STEAM HEAD WITH AROMA OIL RESERVOIR,
- BUILT-IN AUTO DRAIN SYSTEM;
- SAFETY PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE;
- CONTROLLER & THERMOSTAT CONNECTION WIRES;
- INSTALLATION AND OPERATION GUIDE.
*ATTENTION: We recommend installing the LE-Series Digital controller outside the steam room.
TURKU RX120i STEAM GENERATOR SET SPECIFICATION:
- MODEL - RX120i;
- ADJUSTED ROOM VOLUME* (Cu.Ft) - 450;
- AUTO HEATING BY SECTIONS – YES;
- AUTO DRAIN SYSTEM SUPPORT – YES;
- SELF-DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM SUPPORT – YES;
- AUTO FILLING SUPPORT – YES;
- AUTO WATER SUPPLEMENTING SUPPORT – YES;
- WATER INLET ELECTROMAGNETIC VALVE – BRASS;
- STEAM HEAD - VAPOR DIFFUSION;
- AUTO DRAIN VALVE - INCLUDED / BUILT-IN;
- POWER (KW) – 12;
- VOLTAGE (V) – 240;
- STEAM GENERATOR DIMENSION (inch) - 18¾x7¼x17¾.
TURKU LE-SERIES CONTROL PAD SPECIFICATION:
- CONTROL PAD TYPE - EXTERNAL;
- CONTROLLING TIME RANGE (MIN) - 01~60 or NON-STOP;
- TEMPERATURE CONTROLLING RANGE (F) – 95-131;
- CONTROLLER CONNECTION WIRE (ft) – 16;
- THERMOSTAT CONNECTION WIRE (ft) – 10;
- CONTROLLER DIMENSION (inch) - 4½×4×1;
*STEAM GENERATOR SIZING
1) Measure length, width & height in feet of the steam/shower or tub/shower:
Multiply the Length _____ x Width _____ x Height _____ = Room Volume
2) Adjustments to Room Volume:
For Ceramic Tile thin set, acrylic or fiberglass +0%
For Ceramic Tile mortar bed or cement board backing +20%
For Cast iron tub +20%
For Each glass block wall or exterior wall ( if freezing is possible) +10%
For Natural stones ( Marble, granite, slate) +100%
3) Add all figures above to obtain the Total Room Volume required = Total Adjusted Room Volume.
AUTO FILLING: inlet valve will open automatically once the system is started and fill in with water automatically until the water level reaches the maximum level. If the water level is still lower than the minimum required level 10 minutes after the start, it indicates faults of the water supply system, so all heating elements will turn off automatically and LCD will display “-E”.
AUTO HEATING UP BY SECTIONS: generator will compare the measured room temperature with the setting temperature and then decides the number of working heating elements.
AUTO WATER SUPPLEMENTING: if the water level is lower than the required level during operation, auto water supplementing function will be on and will open the inlet valve. Once the water level reaches the required level, auto water supplementing function turns off automatically. If water level is lower than the required level 3 minute after the water supplementing order is given, it indicates faults of the water supply system, all heating elements will turn off and displays “-E”.
AUTO DRAINAGE: when setting time is over or ON/OFF button is pressed, system will drain water automatically and displays will show “-d” on the LCD. The drainage valve and the drainage pump will be turned on to start draining process. The whole process is about 3 minutes, and the system will be turn off automatically after drainage is complete.