- LIQUIDATION SALE - LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE -
COMPLETE SET OF "COMMERCIAL+ EXTRA POWER" SERIES DSA280SE-XN2 ULTRASONIC CLEANER MACHINE
DSA280SE-XN2 IS FULLY EQUIPPED STAINLESS STEEL 14.5L 880 WATT ULTRASONIC CLEANER MACHINE WITH INBOARD BASKET AND TOP COVER LID.
280W OF ULTRASONIC POWER ALONG WITH 600W OF HEATING POWER PROVIDES A 880W OF TOTAL POWER !
ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY STANDARDS
QAC CERTIFICATE # 00610Q21168R1M
RoHS CERTIFICATE # USR0705052
DSA280SE-XN2 ULTRASONIC CLEANER SET INCLUDES:
ULTRASONIC CLEANER FUNCTIONS COMPARISON CHART
Comparison chart of important Ultrasonic Cleaner functions and features.
14.5L 880W DSA280SE-XN2 FULL UNIT SPECIFICATION
ACTUAL 14.5 LITER ULTRASONIC CLEANER UNIT TANK DIMENSIONS.
40KHz ULTRASONIC CLEANERS / MOST POPULAR GENERAL-USE ULTRASONIC FREQUENCY
- High-frequency ultrasonic systems generally produce a very evenly distributed cleaning effect, but a less powerful one,
- 40KHz ultrasonic cleaners are quieter in operation than a 20KHz system, and produces a more gentle cleaning action.
- It is appropriate for the removal of common contaminants from parts, but may not consistently remove contaminants from tight tolerance areas.
- 40KHz also has a tendency to remove particles which are smaller than 20KHz.
- 40KHz ultrasonic cleaners are less destructive to the cleaning tank than 20KHz systems.
WHEN TO USE 40KHz ULTRASONIC CLEANERS:
- When Cleaning Medium to Heavy Parts
- When Removing Most Contaminants Found in Manufacturing Environments
- When Parts have Some Detail, but Not ultra-fine Detail, such as small blind holes, threaded areas, and Similar Details